- This event has passed.
Adventure Point Day of Service
October 12 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Many hands make light work, and we are looking for ‘all hands’ available to spend some time at our newly renovated campus on Walker Ave to BE PREPARED for the Grand Opening of Adventure Point on October 26th.
Please bring your Scouts, friends, or anyone in your family, who is able to help us in this Fall Work Day. Some tools may be needed, but many tasks just need some willing volunteers. Some (but not all) of the items on our Work Day list include:
– Low Cope Program Area construction
– Picnic Table paint and move
– Trail Clearing
– Landscaping/Brush clearing
– Campsite area prep
– Shooting sports pavilion – benches/range set up
– Site Signage Install
– Fire Extinguisher Install (pavilions, yurts, range)
– Fire Ring install (campsites, amphitheater)
Lunch will be provided for all who come out to help. Please bring any tree and shrub trimming tools, small power and hand tools that you may have. Gloves and protective eyewear will be available on site.
Questions? Email Adventure Point Director -Kimberlee.Manor@scouting.org